A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why?

You know, I had someone ask me the other day why I thought I needed to
get bigger muscles. Aren't I happy with me the way I am? Well, yes.
In a word. But the bigger word goes on to add that I've never seen me
with more muscle. Further, being familiar with my metabolism, I am
confident that should I want to lose that muscle, it will happen.

The body is a fantastic machine, as so many people have mentionned
(body is a machine on google whipped up 116,000,000 results when I queried it). And the basic mechanism is pretty simple. Use it and feed it or
lose it.

So why do I want to gain 20 pounds? Curiosity, mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home