A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Funny Thing About the Internet

You know, today I thought I'd have a little look around the internet
to see what I could see. Like maybe there were other hardgainers like
me blogging or lots of sites to point me in good directions...

Couldn't find one good blog (if you've got one, comment with the
link!). Found a few decent sites, but nothing to really get me going.

There's an adage about the internet that says something about
information being no substitute for knowledge. Seriously. Lots of
info and lots of people selling stuff - most of it not targeted to
actual hardgainers like myself.

BTW - Hardgainer means that I can eat like crazy and not build muscle
mass. It seems to be the case, although I'm going to see if I can
turn that all around :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Loren said...

tried to send this post yesterday - still getting little issues with blogger.

But then, who am I to complain about a free service, eh?

1:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Just started reading a fab book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and I think you'd really like it. The premise is fabulous: the author slowly illuminates how Budda resides in all things - including technology (like his mortorcycle or computer.)

Somehow your post reminded me of the book. Check it out.

Hugs!
Jodes

1:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home