A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Day 18

Well, well, well...

On to day 18 and what an odd week it's been too. The week started out on a bit of a sour note - due to loss of teeth by dental nightmare, I lost 2 lbs over the weekend. Due to rigorous activity and a little more food once I could actually eat, I gained it back to sit pretty at my starting weight of 165lbs.

So, I guess it could be said that there's good news and bad. Except that it was all precipitated out of a visit to a dentist's chair with big needles and other assorted (sordid?) sharp things being thrust into my mouth. Weeks like that cetainly don't start with a lot of good news. I suppose it could be said that I'm healing now, and that's good...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lightfooted said...

Hey Loren!

After your wisdom teeth incidents, were you able to get back on track with you weight training/gaining?

Let us know how things are going!

Cheers,
Jodie

12:40 a.m.  
Blogger Lightfooted said...

Gasp - you are going to leave us hanging at Day 18, aren't you?! W

What a shame... hope you're kicking butt, Loren.

hugs from London,
Jodie

10:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home