A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 4 - a little late

Even though the post's a little late, I *did* get through a workout yesterday. It was kind of a fast work-out, but one nonetheless.

Did Chest and Back:
Machine Press Drop Sets from 170lbs through 90lbs (15-30 second rests) 5 sets, 8-10 reps
Lat Pulldown - Also drop sets but from 150lbs and twice at 90lbs, heavy on negatives. 5 sets, 8-10 reps

That was it, but I'm feeling it today so something must have worked!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adonis Rose said...

I wouldn't torture my phisic to please some conventional understanding of beauty.

Be yourself no matter what they say.

You don't need to gain or loose any weight in my opinion.

9:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home