A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Day 2 and counting

Great day today - got to spend lots of it with my lovely pregnant wife. But I digress.

Today I worked arms:
Barbell Curl - 75 lbs - 2 sets - 8 reps
Lying Tricep Extension - 85 lbs - 2 sets - 8 reps
Concentration Curl - 25 lbs - 2 sets - 8 reps
Arnie Shoulder Press* - 40 lbs - 2 sets - 10 reps
Standing Tricep Dumbell Extension - 30 lbs - 2 sets - 8 reps
Bent-Over Lateral Dumbell Raises - 12 lbs - 2 sets - 8 reps
*Have no idea what these are actually called. (Went and did a check - they call it the Arnold Press too! I do it a little differently, but the basic concept is there.)

That pretty much toasted me. And it appears that my work-out of yesterday did a pretty good number on me too. Chest and Back both reminding me where they are - as if I were about to forget.

Onwards and... hmm. Outwards? Big-wards? Onwards? Not really sure what would be the appropriate response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home