A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day 3

First, the work-out report:

Incline Leg Press, 320lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps
Calf Extension (on Leg Press Machine - same weight, set, and reps)
Back Extension, Body Weight, 2 sets, 15 reps
Leg Extension, 115lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps
1-Leg Curl, 45lbs, 2 sets, 8 reps

As before, we'll see how this all works out. I'm starting to feel a little tenderness in my arms from yesterday, while my chest and back are mostly (but not entirely) recovered.

The body is a most incredible mechanism. Really. Now I just hope that it'll be able to pack a few extra pounds on :-)

I'll chat more a little later today, I think. I'm at work (a fitness studio) so I can't take too long here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home