A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 5 - two hiccoughs

Well, didn't quite manage to stay on the wagon today.

Will get set to go for Monday - and am working on changing mine to a 5-day schedule.

That said, I ran into a spot of trouble today. Toothache. Serious toothache. I have a wisdom tooth that just pushed up a little further than comfortable and just a little beyond the level of its neighbour which means that my bite no longer matches up. Pain. Ugh. Teeth are a real pain in the neck. Tiara and I are working on a dentist for ASAP (as in, the coming week) but don't know quite how it's all going to go down. Usually emergencies take precedence, but he's not our dentist yet. Sigh.

Anyhow, it's making it difficult for me to eat enough. grr. I still think that I've gained a little this week, but only time will truly tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home