A hard-gainer's 20 pound challenge

Looking for a little external motivation to help this hard-gainer make another twenty pounds...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Days 10 and 11

And in the blink of an eye a pretty good week went in the direction of abyssmal. Actually, that all sounds pretty negative, and I didn't really feel all that negative, so... Not abyssmal, quite. It's more like I got my face reconfigured by a dentist, and it had/has me slipping a little off the bandwagon. I'll be back in fine form ASAP. Or so I keep telling myself.

Basically, it's hard to eat enough when you're limited to cold or warm mushy things. That and when said mushy things take decades to consume, you have the choice between spending all day wedded to spoon and bowl of mush, or going hungry some of the time.

Practicality says...

Back on track soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home